After the initial swelling and discoloration from the Gamma Knife last week she is bouncing back nicely.Last Saturday she chose not to go to Borders.
Didn't feel well and her eyes were swollen shut.
Her three sisters came over with Bessie and brought Borders to her. They spent the day Sat appyling cold compresses and by the end of the day there was much improvement.
I must have done something right.
I know that when I'm gone that they will take care of each other.
Cousin Nancy kept her company last Fri night.
Marianne brought her kentucky Fried Chicken on Wed.
I took her to Borders yesterday for Coffee and her favorite sandwich.
Today I took her with me to get my hair done.
We had lunch with Millie and Melissa at deAngelos.
I continue to keep her company every day with much love. Mom
Here we are leaving the hospital last Thursday